Change The Frequency Of Your iClicker
Most classes will use the default frequency, and you will not need to make a change. If you do, your instructor will let you know and guide you through the process the first time. You will need to make this change at the start of every class. The alternative frequency for each room is posted on a sign at the front of the classroom.
- Hold your ON/Off button until you see the green Power Light flash.
- Enter the frequency that your professor relays to you.
- Your “Vote Status” light will turn green after you enter this new frequency.
- Your frequency is now changed for the duration of the lecture & you may vote.
- When you turn off your remote, it will return to the default frequency of AA.
How To Recover Your iClicker ID
If the remote ID sticker has faded from your iClicker, here is how to recover your remote ID number:
- If you registered your iClicker at some point in the past, you can use the Remote ID Lookup Tool to recover your ID number
- If you never registered your iClicker and this is your first semester using it, go to the front desk at the Center for Teaching Excellence in O’Neill Library 250 during regular business hours, and the staff will locate your remote ID number for you